Monday, April 30, 2012

Women Shoes made of Men's pants

Hi! sorry for the absence lately, I actually hurt my back recently and it has taken a toll on me. I took a little vacation and rested alot and I have some posts for this week.



This is the first pattern I bought from etsy. You can find it here. The pattern was easy to follow and the shoes kinda look like the ones on the original pattern.


 I think if I try again they would be neater. I chose corduouy because I had some left over from another project I worked on, bad choice I gotta say. There were millions of tiny threads stuck to me, it was difficult to turn inside out because it was so stiff.


I think I'll get a nice home decor fabric and try again. Also, my "pleats" kinda look like bad ruffles.

I followed the pattern exactly, but this was my first pair of shoes so now that I have made them I get how sewing shoes works and I'm excited to try again.

Bonus: the pattern seller sent me ELEVEN free patterns! Isn't that nuts?! I was overall very pleased.

Wanna see what else I made from this same pair of pants? E- Reader Case
Have a great week everyone!






Craft & Tell

2 comments:

  1. These are REALLY cute! Despite what you think, you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete