Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays

My house is filled to the brim with toys, and love. Here are some pictures from the holiday festivities.

We went to the Christmas Market in downtown Akron





To The Peanut Shoppe for tasty treats




Baked cookies for Santa







This is how she decided to go down the stairs Christmas morning, sliding on her belly.








Rusty one of my favorite pups


The husband made breakfast!


And this ornament he made for me :)


She slept through Christmas dinner.

I had a great weekend I hope everyone else did too.

1 comment:

  1. Aww your Christmas looked great! We had a great one too over in New Zealand, a really hot day but we still had a yummy roast turkey dinner. I have given your blog a little award. Have a look - the idea is to pass it on, but don't feel any pressure to post about it if you don't want to! http://sewddelicious.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award.html Ros x

    ReplyDelete