Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Turquoise Tuesday Ten

Lately I have been drawn to the color turquoise. I have always been a pink loving girl but something about that shade of blue really inspires me. I want to paint everything I own turquoise. So today I am sharing my 10 favorite turquoise pins from pinterest.

1. cupcake


2. furniture


3. tights


4. typewriter


5. tea kettle


6. piano


7. shoes



8. door


9. fireplace screen


10. vintage dress



All ten of these things I'd love to have :)

Linking up:



Top Ten {Tuesday}

6 comments:

  1. oh! very pretty!! The pops of color are fabulous . .. mabye not a whole room though, right?
    Stopping by from Oh Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on a turquoise kick lately...what is that about? I am a wayyy neutral girl normally. Hmm must be something in the air ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving those shoes!!! New follower from Miss Mommy - stop by sometime and say hi!

    Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is AWESOME!!!!. I'm looking for the follow widget but can't find it :(

    You're being featured this week on my blog!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this post on MissMommy (I know it's kinda old) but I just had to comment that I've always been a pick girl too but am in love with the turquoise these days. Anyhow I'm a new follower.

    Jen @ LifeAccordingtotheStreets.com

    ReplyDelete