Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Swap

I recently participated in a swap hosted by Bonnie at Pink Stitches. My swap partner is super cool and she has a great blog: Sew Delicious. I feel lucky because I think I must have got the best swap partner! here are a couple pictures of what I got.

I LOVE this purse! the fabric is very much my style.

and this lovely little coin purse with the AmAzing Halloween fabric. She blogged about it here


This cute little dress for Julie:



I also got some yummy Australian candy, and a calendar with Australian animals on it. I really love everything and Ros is such a nice lady. I am a bit frustrated that it is taking longer than I expected for my package to get to her. I hope it arrives soon!

Stay tuned for pictures of todays trip to the pumpkin farm!

2 comments:

  1. It will come soon I'm sure! So great to see Julie in her dress! Glad you like everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pinafore! It looks so darling :)

    -Ashley
    http://distractedashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete