Friday, September 9, 2011

Where I'd like to be in 10 years

This is not something I think about a lot. I usually take one day at a time, I don't even like to make plans a week in advance because things often don't work out they way I plan.

I guess I will start by the things I know about ten years from now. I will have an 11 year old daughter, this scares me. My husband will have a degree or two and be flying planes on his days off. I will be back to work doing I don't know what. I plan to go back to school when my husband finishes his school (he starts on Tuesday :))



There are some things I hope for in the future but its really up to God, Karma, Fate, (insert belief). I want another child. Boy, girl, twins, it doesn't matter I just know I want to have another child. Whether that happens or not I want to adopt as well but thats probably going to happen past ten years from now.



I hope we will be living somewhere else, I don't mean out of this house, I mean out of this state. I love Ohio but I have had enough. I want to be surrounded by different people (not saying anything negative about the people here, just want new experiences)

In ten years I will have a chunk of money saved for Julie for when she graduates High School. If college is her next step then I will help pay for it. If she has other plans in mind I will support that equally. I'm excited for the next ten years to see who my daughter becomes, what she likes, what she hates.

Thats all I have thought about the subject of next ten years. More than I expected to be able to write on the topic.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment