Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Latte Day!

In honor of the first day of Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks!!! ok, I love them, a lot of people love them, and some hate them. The thing is, when Starbucks brings out the PSL (yes, I'm abbreviating it like that) it means the beginning of Fall time. I love Fall for so many reasons, sweaters, pretty leaves, Halloween, soup, kids back in school (even though my kid isn't school age it means less brats in the stores during the day) ok I could go on forever on what I love about Fall but thats not what this post is about. Its about the PSL. As much as I would love to have the creamy spicy pumpkiny goodness everyday I simply cannot afford it, $5 a cup? eh. not thats its not worth it though. So I bring you a recipe you can make at home for a fraction of the price. I searched all over for the perfect one, some have too many ingredients, or didn't use real pumpkin and I like to keep things simple and yummy like this one from Frugal Dreamer:

Home made Pumpkin Spice Latte


Doesn't that look yummy?

Ok, now some of you may be thinking I am crazy, thats not untrue but trust me when I say I am not the only one crazy about the PSL! Starbucks posted a link on Twitter today to a youtube video about the PSL and this is so funny you have to see it here

Well that's all for now, I hope you all make a yummy warm drink, sit next to an open window and enjoy the Fall air.



2 comments:

  1. Do you deliver? I need some warm deliciousness now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete