Friday, September 9, 2011

Married Young

I am doing a writing challenge and this is day 1. Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.



We got married almost two years ago when I was 22 and super pregnant. We eloped. I don't regret eloping, it was convenient, we both wanted it to be private and wanted it right that moment. I never expected to be married at 22 and actually I never excpected to get married. I always thought I would find my happiness by myself without anyone. Well I thought that until I got to know Tony. I wouldn't say it was love at first sight, I would say it was more interest at first sight. We both knew we wanted to get to know the other person. Everything happpened so fast. We moved in together October 2008, got pregnant April 2009, Engaged that July, Married next October and so on.  We kept saying we wanted to take things slow but we couldn't stand to be away from each other and still to this day I like to spend every moment I can with him.


 He is so supportive of me. I am always coming up with crazy ideas or changing my mind about things and he just says to me its ok whatever I want. Every couple goes through hard times but we both make an effort to fix things right away. When its good it great. I can't see my life without him.

Marriage is hard. So my advice to anyone who is single and looking would be make sure the person you decide to marry is someone who is willing to work as hard as you are at the relationship and make sure they are worth the hard work. Some people think it should be easy or effortless but thats not true. Imagine your very best friend or even a family member that you love. Now imagine living with them the rest of your life. Would there not be things that annoyed you? Would you never argue? you would. I know I would.

I wouldn't change a thing in my life (except maybe a little more money and another bun in the oven)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! SO excited your going to do this writing challenge with me! :) Smiles!

    ReplyDelete