Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I made stuff!

 It feels like forever since I blogged on here about something I actually made so this post is gonna be stuff I made and is for sale in the shop.


First up is the kitty pouch.

This is the stuff I used and those are Julie's toes.


And here is the finished product:   Buy it here


Next up is reusable snack baggies: Buy them here




Well thats what I have worked on lately. I have a few other small things because I'm working on getting stuff ready to sell at my first craft show next month. I will definitely post pics of how that goes.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! You have done a great job!

    I have a rosette necklace in a great giveaway right now, would love for you to enter and win! http://bouffeebambini.blogspot.com/2011/09/seek-first-rosette-necklace-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! those are so cute! i found you through soleil selene's blog and i'm following along now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love reusable snack bags!

    New follower from the Soleil Selene Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a new follower from the Soleil Selene blog linkup!

    ReplyDelete