Thursday, September 29, 2011

Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday, I turned 24 but feel much older. I wonder what other 24 year olds do on their birthday? Mine was low key just how I like it. I went to the park with my little girl.

It was a really nice day out, a little windy but there was lots of sunshine.
 Julie got me some presents while we were there
Love this face she makes when she smells flowers
Last year I took her to this same park on my birthday and I put her under a tree and took her picture. My whole family loved the picture so much I decided to do the same thing one year later in the same spot. So here is last years picture:
And one year later:
We had some cake
more cake

It was a great day.

1 comment:

  1. New follower from Soleil Selene. Ohmygoodness her flower smelling face is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete