Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Afternoon stuff

 I have done a lot today, ofcourse not the stuff I should have done like clean, take a nap, and clean more. Woke up with 3 hours asleep, went to church, stopped at Joann's, came home and sewed a skirt. Its a terrible picture but all I had to work with today was myself taking the picture with my cell phone camera. This is called the Domesticated skirt I got the tutorial here. I will post better pictures later in the week when the husband isn't hibernating.
   
Then I went to the grocery store with Julie to get some ingredients for dinner. I found this recipe at The post punk kitchen, she is an awesome vegan cook. This is Chickpea Rice Soup with Cabbage. I'm nervous my husband is gonna hate it and I did at first but by the time I finished the bowl I was like heck yeah thats yummy stuff! and healthy and vegan too! Now I'm sitting here eating seconds and thinking about cleaning....

1 comment:

  1. That sounds delicious and I don't generally like cabbage!! Let's add it to the Chili Sunday list!

    ReplyDelete