Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I went Targeting!

  Its back to school time in Target and I really love the cute little notebooks and pens and supplies that come out this time of year. I took some pics of my favorite stuff.  And this is what I LOVE!:


                                                        Little notebook
                                                 
                                                 Lunch Boxes!!

Thermos  

And this is what I actually bought:


Cupcake Container 
                                                       EYES!



1 comment:

  1. I love back to school shopping!!! My daughter is 17 so she basically picks out her own stuff but sometimes I get some goodies for myself. Last year I bought me a cute spiral notebook w/ owls on it! I LOVE owls!!! :)

    ReplyDelete