Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Crochet Kitchen Scrubbie

I made up this pattern partly out of necessity, I needed a new sponge to wash my dishes with and since I have this urge to make everything cute, I just made one. this is just a very basic beginner pattern you can use whatever yarn you have laying around. size hook isn't super important I just put down what I happened to use, and I actually wish I had used one size smaller. Anyway, if you are looking for a simple crochet project to occupy a half hour, here you go.


Kitchen Scrubbie pattern 6”x 4 ½”

I- hook
Small amount of scrap yarn


Main part make 2
1.Ch 20
2.DC in 2nd ch from hook
3.DC across (19 DC)
4.Ch 2 turn DC across(19 DC)
Repeat  step 4, 5 more times
(total 7 rows DC)
5. SC the 2 pieces together all around the edges
Weave in ends

Flower
CH 4 join to make a circle
10 DC in circle
Ch 3, 2DC in same st as ch3,
*SC, 3 DC in same st*
*repeat form around*
Sew flower on scrubbie

No comments:

Post a Comment