Thursday, February 24, 2011

$5 or less St Pattys Day Wreath!

 So Meighen and I are obsessed with making wreaths for all the holidays, especially since we have managed to make super cute ones that are affordable and quick! I'm showing you two interpretations of the St Pattys Day wreath made with the same supplies. You can make these as simple or as cluttered as you like it just depends on how much money you want to spend or how you would like it to look. The decorations I chose were from $.50 to $1.50 each.

These plain wreaths are $1.50 at Pat Catans
 And here are all the supplies, the flowers were $1 for 6. I already had the green yarn and ribbon.
                
 This is what we came up with. Meighen's on the right mine on the left.
And this is mine hanging out on my front door. ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment